· 2016 estimated population 125,296, a 15.2% population increase 2010 – 2016 (US Census QuickFacts).
· Serviced by BNSF Railroad, CP Railroad, and the Bismarck Airport.
· Strong east-west connection via Interstate 94; Highway 83 provides north-south connectivity.
· Eight million US households (21 million people) within a one-day drive (600 miles) to include Denver, Minneapolis, Omaha, and Kansas City.
· 28 million US households (71 million people) within a one-and-a-half day drive to include Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis, and Oklahoma City.
· Range of building and land available suitable for SME.
· Rates for power, water, and natural gas lowest in the county.
· Approximately 77,000 workers live within a 45-minute radius of Bismarck-Mandan; 122,000 within a 90-minute drive time.
· Regional workforce strong in agricultural and energy-related occupations.
Your information has been saved.
Your saved items have been removed.